Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: You Won't Be Cool Like Me













Noel Gallagher isn’t a man to mince his words, even when his own kids are concerned.

The outspoken fella has told his sons Donovan, five, and Sonny, two, they’ll never be cool rock ’n’ roll stars like him.

Chatting about being a dad, Noel, 45, said: “I have a mug which says Greatest Dad in the World, so I must be pretty good. My wife says I am f***ing useless, so I guess I am somewhere in the middle.

“I am dreading them in their teens though. My attitude is everything in moderation, but I have told them: ‘You will never be as cool as your dad.’”

Although he did reveal that Donovan likes listening to acid house and Dizzee Rascal before bed. Sounds pretty cool for a five-year-old.

Meanwhile, Noel admits his mum is desperate for him and brother/nemesis Liam to call a truce.

He tells Alan Carr on tonight’s Chatty Man: “Me and Liam have not spoken. I’m busy. We did text each other last Christmas because our mam made us.

“We are not a Christmas family. I hate Christmas. I am not a people person. Christmas and people wearing hats ... nah.

“I did smash his guitar. yes. I put my foot through his guitar and then he threw it at me.” He also admits Liam, 40, decided to call their band Oasis and he was never a fan of the name.

Noel sniped: “He came up with the name. I was not arsed.

“It’s a s*** name for a band anyway.”

Oasis fans are holding out for a reunion, especially as their 20th anniversary will be in 2014.

But it seems unlikely.

Dashing the hearts of fans everywhere Noel revealed: “It would take Liam or myself to be very skint and I know that is not going to happen.

‘The last time I saw Liam he didn’t say much. The day will pass and people will realise the anniversary just has not happened.”

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

No comments