Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Why He Looks A Mess In Oasis' 'Whatever' Video And His Thoughts On Christmas Adverts


Noel Gallagher is a guest on 'Alan Carr's Christmas Chatty Man' and talked about why he looks so messy in the music video for 'Oasis' Whatever' single.

He said “I was very drunk that day, I had been out all night. What I’m wearing, you don’t usually wear that kind of stuff on a video shoot.

“I’d been out the night before to the pub. I woke up in a bus shelter in Maida Vale.”

He continued: “It was before the days of mobile phones and I didn’t know where the video shoot was and I didn’t have any way of getting in touch with anybody.

“Someone from the record label just happened to be passing in a car when I was trying to hail a taxi even though I didn’t know where I was going, but it made for a good video.”

During the same interview he also spoke about Christmas adverts.

“I’m not in to the adverts, apart from the ones where they pay me a shitload of money to have my tunes in. They’re all right.”

Alan Carr’s Chatty Man Christmas Special is being aired on Christmas Day on Channel 4 at 10pm (UK Time).

No comments